This agenda acts as a summons to attend the:
COUNCIL MEETING TO BE HELD AT THE METHODIST CHURCH, DELL SIDE FOLD ON WEDNESDAY 2 OCTOBER 2019 at 7.00pm
PLEASE NOTE NEW MEETING TIME OF 7.00PM
Fifteen minute rule – to receive questions and comments from members of the public.
1 Apologies: to note any apologies offered
2 Disclosures of interest – to receive disclosures of personal and prejudicial
interest from members on matters to be considered at the meeting. The
disclosure must include the nature of the interest. An interest must also be
disclosed in the meeting when it only becomes apparent to the member during
NB Members may remain in the meeting and take part fully in discussion and
voting unless the interest is prejudicial. A personal interest is a prejudicial
interest if it is one which a member of the public, with knowledge of the relevant
facts, would reasonably regard as so significant that it is likely to prejudice the
member’s judgment of the public interest. Members must withdraw from the
meeting if the interest is a prejudicial interest unless a dispensation has been
obtained from the Standards Committee. Members are reminded that under
Members Code of Conduct they must register, within 28 Days, changes to their
financial and other interests and notify the Monitoring Officer of any gifts and
hospitality received deemed to be valued over £25.
3 MINUTES OF THE LAST MEETING:
– To approve the minuighfield BngalowHiHii
tes of the Village Council Meeting held on 11 September 2019
MATTERS ARISING: Chicken Factory:
Manywells layby: To note that the area had been swept and
confirmation awaiting of installation of a litter bin
4 CORRESPONDENCE: to discuss or note: .
1) The Clerk – September 2019
2) Acknowledgement of grant of £400 from the Gala Committee
3) Clerk & Councils – September 2019
4) Email from Village Hall re installation of Emergency Flood Plan box.
5 CLERK’S REPORT:
– To receive the financial report to 2 October 2019
– To approve payments:
1) Clerk’s salary for September and payment to HMRC
2) P J Littlejohn – invoice for audit £240.00
3) Methodist Church – Room Rent June-Sept £85
4) Respond Marketing – website and email hosting £690.00
-To note completion of audit for 2018-19 by the external auditors. Information added to
Website and displayed in notice box.
PORTFOLIO REPORTS: to discuss
- a) PLANNING
Applications to discuss:
Application: 19/03932/LBC – 1-6 Curtis Court – Repair roof and installation of roof lights,
re-pointing, replace all windows and remove boundary wall.
Ratification of Applications submitted to Shipley:
Granted: Application 19/03019/HOU 12 Lees Close – Single storey extension
To discuss: Flagpole enquiry regarding planning.
- b) ENVIRONMENTAL: to discuss
1) Christmas planning: To report on further progress regarding lighting and
2) CEG: to discuss the proposed change of use from industrial units to housing at
Manywells following a meeting held on 24 September with a representative from CEG.
- c) SOCIAL: To hear a report from Cllr Ahir.
7 REPORTS FROM OTHER BODIES:
8 REPORTS OF EXTERNAL MEETINGS AND COMMITTEES:
9 DATE OF NEXT MEETING – Wednesday 6 November 2019 at 7pm
Proper Officer of the Council
Dated …… 27/9/2019………