This agenda acts as a summons to attend the:
COUNCIL MEETING TO BE HELD AT THE METHODIST CHURCH, DELL SIDE FOLD ON WEDNESDAY 4 MARCH 2020 at 7.00pm
Fifteen minute rule – to receive questions and comments from members of the public.
To hear from Mr J Steel and consultant with regard to the planning application 19/04627/FUL HCF Ltd Installation of CHP gas generator.
Welcome to Anne Costigan who will take over as parish clerk on 1 April 2020 on the retirement of the present clerk.
1 Apologies: to note any apologies offered
2 Disclosures of interest – to receive disclosures of personal and prejudicial
interest from members on matters to be considered at the meeting. The
disclosure must include the nature of the interest. An interest must also be
disclosed in the meeting when it only becomes apparent to the member during
NB Members may remain in the meeting and take part fully in discussion and
voting unless the interest is prejudicial. A personal interest is a prejudicial
interest if it is one which a member of the public, with knowledge of the relevant
facts, would reasonably regard as so significant that it is likely to prejudice the
member’s judgment of the public interest. Members must withdraw from the
meeting if the interest is a prejudicial interest unless a dispensation has been
obtained from the Standards Committee. Members are reminded that under
Members Code of Conduct they must register, within 28 Days, changes to their
financial and other interests and notify the Monitoring Officer of any gifts and
hospitality received deemed to be valued over £25.
3 MINUTES OF THE LAST MEETING:– To approve the minuighfield BngalowHiHii
tes of the Village Council
meeting held on 5 February 2020
MATTERS ARISING: Chicken Factory
Guard rail at Coop crossing
4 CORRESPONDENCE: to discuss or note:
1) Invitation to Civic Service of Thanksgiving at Bradford Cathedral 19 March @ 17.00
2) Bradford Libraries Consultation document for completion by 15 March.
3) YLCA Planning training seminar in April 2020.
5 CLERK’S REPORT:
– To receive the financial report to 4 March 2020
– To approve payments:
1) Clerk’s salary for February and payment to HMRC
2) Newsquest advert – £501.59
3) SLCC – New clerk’s course £12.00
4) Clerk’s salary 31 March to complete year end.
5) Cullingworth Methodist Church – Room rent to 31 March – £135.00
6) Clerk’s expenses for 2019-2020 – £146.30
7) Microsoft Office 365 subscription – £79.99
To set the dates of the Annual Parish Meeting on 1 April at 6.30pm prior to the council meeting.
Annual Meeting on 6 May at 6.30pm prior to the council meeting.
6 PORTFOLIO REPORTS: to discuss
- a) PLANNING
Applications to discuss:
Application: 19/04719/FUL Sandbeds Farm, Trough Lane – internal alterations to the
existing farmhouse, conversion of adjoining barns to form two dwellings.
To note: Enforcement acknowledgement – 20/00336/ENFUNA -The Grange,
Ratification of Applications submitted to Shipley:
Withdrawn: Application 19/05240/FUL Land at Goff Well Lane, Keighley Road –
Agricultural building and fenced yard area
- b) ENVIRONMENTAL: to discuss
1) To discuss application for a Community Grant from the Primary School towards
purchase of Parking Buddies.
2) To discuss the application for a Community Grant from the Cullingworth Paths
Association for £258.00 to provide protective clothing for volunteers.
3) To discuss VE Day.
4) To note: Response from clerk’s email regarding the War Memorial repairs states
that another survey has been arranged by BMDC to see if the stonework can be saved.
5) To discuss: Consultation on Post 16 Policy Transport Statement
- c) SOCIAL: To hear a report from Cllr Ahir.
7 REPORTS FROM OTHER BODIES: Schools
8 REPORTS OF EXTERNAL MEETINGS AND COMMITTEES:
To hear a report from the Local Council’s Liaison meeting held on 26 February.
To note Bingley Rural PC Partnership meeting Monday 9 March 7pm at Cottingley Community
9 DATE OF NEXT MEETING – Wednesday I April 2020
Proper Officer of the Council